Sunday 31 August 2014

Favourite Movie- Hercules

Hercules is my favourite movies and yes i know its a kids movie but i don't give a damn.
Some of the reasons i love this movie are:

The Sound track to this movie is just great, the original songs are very catchy and surprisingly good at explaining the story development, the back stories are well explained and are tied together well with the main story.  The script is witty and amusing to both a young and older audience, the animation is amazing. one of my favourite parts of the movie are the muses who are the narrator characters in the movie, i like them because they are sassy, great singers and generally entertaining characters.

One of the other reasons this is my favourite movie is it was constantly being played in my house because it was one of the few VHS tapes i owned for myself when i was younger. It was my favourite when i was a kid and i guess it just stuck with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment